APPRENTICESHIP AS PLASTICS AND RUBBER TECHNOLOGIST / PROCESS MECHANIC FOR PLASTICS AND RUBBER TECHNOLOGY - SPECIALISING IN MOULDED PARTS (M/F/D)
Do you enjoy operating and controlling automated machines? Do you find the preparation of raw materials and the calculation of quantities just as exciting as the optimization of our product quality? Then you've come to the right place!
- Operating and controlling automated machines
- Preparation of raw materials, calculation of quantities and product manufacture
- Application of special processing methods
- Production management as the main area
- Optimization of work processes and further development of product quality
- Repair and maintenance of machines and systems
Duration of the apprenticeship: 3 years
- Manual skills
- Organizational talent
- Quick comprehension
- Diligence and concentration
- Technical understanding
- Fun and interest in machines and technology
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Mathematical knowledge
- Prudent working methods
- Accuracy and care
Your contact person for this position is Mr. Uwe Krahl. For all general questions and information about this position, please contact him directly:
Phone: +49 3683 4071-301
Please upload your application documents exclusively via the "APPLY NOW" button.
Deine Bewerbungsunterlagen kannst Du auch direkt an folgende Mailadresse senden: firstname.lastname@example.org.